Prieferts 10’ Expo Stalls are safe, durable, attractive, and easy to install. These stalls can be found at America’s premier fairgrounds, exposition centers, race tracks, and equestrian centers, including facilities like the 3000 stall Super Barn in Oklahoma City, the Will Rogers Complex in Ft. Worth, and the Tulsa Expo Center. Priefert Expo Stalls are used to house some of the most elite horses in the world during major events and competitions. Each stall is built to a strict standard for safety and durability. These stalls are constructed from 16 gauge steel and feature an attractive black powder coat finish to help the stall resist rust, scratches, and fading, adding years of life to your investment. No tools are required for assembly. Our stall fronts and panels join using simple pin connectors. A starter post is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure (starter post sold separately).
Prieferts Expo Stall Panel with a vertical bar top is a great option for stall sides and backs. This bottom of each panel is filled with a durable, easy to clean poly sheeting, available in your choice of .25” or .38” thickness. Each stall panel also features a built-in fork well across the top of the front, making it easier to move the stall front into place using a forklift or tractor.
- Found at fairgrounds and equestrian centers around the world, Priefert Expo Stalls are safe, durable, attractive, and easy to erect.
- This Expo Stall Front features a vertical bar top with a poly-filled bottom.
- Expo Stall Fronts have a swinging door design, with a 46” wide door that is secured in place with a gravity latch.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
- No tools are required for assembling our Expo Stalls. Our Expo Stall Fronts and Panels join using drop- pin connections that are securely attached to their frame, making stall setup quick and easy.
- A starter post (sold separately) is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure.
- To make moving and installation easier, Expo Stall Fronts have a “fork well” that runs across the top of the frame, providing a secure point for pickup of the stall front with a fork lift.